Post-vaccination inflammatory syndrome is a fairly well understood phenomenon that can occur with most any type of vaccine. Most events are not life threatening, but people do die as a result of a vaccine shot. It appears that there is a substantially higher occurrence of adverse reactions with the mRNA jab. The best educated guess is the shot itself triggers an uncontrollable cytokine storm and associated inflammation that can cause myocarditis, pericarditis, clotting, etc.

https://www.oatext.com/pdf/CCRR-5-454.pdf

Personally, I believe the post jab Covid infections are more associated with changes in social behavior than caused by the jab itself. So many of the post jab folks that I have encountered attempt to resume a "normal" life because they feel protected. Many do so with days or weeks of their jab when their adaptive immune system is still learning how to mount an attack against the virus. They are more vulnerable during this time as their immune system is in freakout mode. It can take more than 30 days for the immune system to calm down and return to normal patrol.

Every one who I know who continues avoidance and common sense after the jab seem to do extremely well. That could be exclusively due to avoidance and not the jab. But we are in the first phase of a long pandemic so probably a good idea maintain avoidance if you are in a high risk group and regardless of your vaxx status.

As your T and B cells begin to lose their post jab memory, I also believe that antibody dependent enhancement is occurring. So more breakthrough infection resulting in hospitalization and a one way trip to the morgue.

So you can die of the virus or you can die of complications associated with the jab. Right now, the vaccinated are winning but that can change pretty damn quickly with the next variant.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/13/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum