Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
So, folks are guessing some hunks of protein from the MRNA jabs are going to just stay intact and perpetually active? Okay. We'll see.

You clearly don't understand what even the proponents say the "vaccine" does. Sorry. No offense intended, but it's not an injection of spike proteins. It's an injection of a gene therapy concoction designed to fool your own cells into manufacturing the spike proteins, and the spike proteins are what mess you up.

The idea is that your body will also recognize what your own body made as foreign and deadly, and thus produce antibodies to identify them to your killer T-Cells for destruction. Sadly, however, the long term result is typically antibody dependent enhancement, a form of autoimmune disease.

This is not speculation. It was confirmed in the animal studies performed on the mRNA vaccines developed for SARS-1 (a close cousin of COVID-19). It was this problem that caused them to abandon the project. But when Trump arranged for them to be immune from lawsuits, and asked for an emergency vaccine, big pharma was pleased to pull this approach out and give it to everyone, despite knowing the outcome of the animal studies previously performed.

Blather. I said proteins. And if you wish to declare the jabs don't contain protein as the functional element, go right the heck ahead. My question was in response to others' comments.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?