There was a time when gossiping with the neighbor ladies over the back fence was the best way to get the latest news and information. Reading this thread reminds me that a lot of people on this site are back in those days and spreading the same nonsense and gossip to make themselves feel good. The entertainment value is almost enough to make it worth wasting 15 minutes to read this thread, but not quite.

I would think most guys would be more careful taking reloading information, scope and rifle recommendations, and equipment endorsements if they read the respondents' comments on the many Covid threads that have sprouted up espousing all the BS information they have gotten from internet "experts" everywhere these days. And then every time there is someone with a differing opinion they get the cancel culture treatment? I'm starting to think there are a lot more democrats, leftists, and liberals on this site than I had imagined....

Maybe we can get a few of Mark Zuckerberg's fact checkers to sign up here and straighten us all out? wink

Good luck with your conspiracy theories....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.