Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by tedthorn
I can't say.....
But this group is chock full of folks that passed 8th grade science so I'm sure they will chime in.....

Voted for Biden did you.

Why would you confuse apparent differing opinion to mean anything other than simply such? It's irrational at best. Likewise, I mean nothing other than simply put.

Seriously Tedthorn did two things with his post, first it doesn't take a science major to see there is something very wrong concerning the vaccines. Second his derision of people talking about this issue points to him being a Biden supporter as he is pushing the regimes narrative. So not irrational, more like a rational and forward thinking thought process. So there it is "Why".

No, that's the irrational point exactly, that your interpretation of the first leads to conclusion of the second. Redundant at this point for me to say so and you see it otherwise. Cheerios.

You are wrong and have problems interpreting the English language. Plus efw has many times shown his propensity for leftist narratives.

LOL

A+B=C, therefore D must be X. That's irrational behavior.

EFW?

Goodness.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?