Originally Posted by abbydog
I read recently either FDA or another agency is studying Ivermectin and a few other drugs. That being said I took the jab as did most people I know. The second Moderna shot had me sleeping half the day, by 6 pm i was back to normal.
I read these naysayer posts yet i suspect all of you got the polio vaccine, measles, Diptheria, whooping cough and polio. Now everyone is an expert on vaccines without the PhD in infectious diseases. Blows my mind.
A political football, twisted by the far far right. Poor EthanEvans had faith in what he was taking, a man of conviction, RIP. Can’t fault him for being a man of conviction. However it’s not the common cold in every circumstance, It’s obviously more deadly tha the flu by a long shot.
If you don’t want the vaccine and get the covid, stay home at let the sick people who need surgery go to the hospital because they want to get back to normal.

When ever anyone wants to argue that this Vaccine is the same as any other vaccine I understand immediately what a truly stupid person they are.

And its Ethan Edwards you stupid fuqk!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla