Originally Posted by abbydog
I read recently either FDA or another agency is studying Ivermectin and a few other drugs. That being said I took the jab as did most people I know. The second Moderna shot had me sleeping half the day, by 6 pm i was back to normal.
I read these naysayer posts yet i suspect all of you got the polio vaccine, measles, Diptheria, whooping cough and polio. Now everyone is an expert on vaccines without the PhD in infectious diseases. Blows my mind.
A political football, twisted by the far far right. Poor EthanEvans had faith in what he was taking, a man of conviction, RIP. Can’t fault him for being a man of conviction. However it’s not the common cold in every circumstance, It’s obviously more deadly tha the flu by a long shot.
If you don’t want the vaccine and get the covid, stay home at let the sick people who need surgery go to the hospital because they want to get back to normal.

You forgot to mention the fact of all the vaccines you listed went through the "full" protocol vaccines are required to complete in order to prove they work, and are safe in the long run. Covid-19 shots did not come anywhere close in proving they are safe, which normally takes 10-20 years, and is why many are being Mass Murdered from their careless responsibilities to ensure what they put into their bodies is safe. Autoimmune diseases, cancers and numerous other diseases take years to show up most of the time. Many are dying from heart attacks, strokes and a few other issues soon after receiving these deadly NON-vaccine shots. It is laughable watching people think they are safe, because they are still alive......at this time.

Mark is laughing his azz off at your Useful Idiot commie azz for being the Useful Idiot you are, while you use his death and your 3 brain cells in your attempt to look intelligent, while you underhandedly attempt to demean him, when the fact is you're simply too damn stupid to know you're stupid...and you will remain stupid, all the way up to when you die from VEI / ADE / OAS, just like all the animals did in ALL previous failed attempts to create a Corona family virus vaccine.

How's it feel to replace the animals that should've been the test subjects, with your own body, while you await your death for believing your communist leaders were looking out for you......because you are too stupid to look out for yourself?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)