Originally Posted by ribka
That’s a beautiful flowing cape you have gay blade

What is you occupation again? Collecting shopping carts at Walmart parking lots? Stocking shelves at Dollar General? Lol

Useful cowardly clowns like you were a God send for Marxist groups like BLM last year and today

Thanks for turning America into a communist country

Carry on

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.

Would you like just a tiny taste of LE truth?
Read my signature line rita the cop wrote, then go check the facts.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.

Would you like just a tiny taste of LE truth?
Read my signature line rita the cop wrote, then go check the facts.

What I seen was LE protecting BLM last year, BTW Farmers have a more dangerous job than LE. In fact LE rates #22 on this list https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states Dollar General and walmart cart collector prob. pay more an hour than LE these days. LOL.

Last edited by MadTrapper375; 09/17/21.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.