Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Yea, cause everyone is sitting on their asses..get up and get moving..

I had one the end of July this year........53 years old, 180lbs. I ride my Mountain bike over 2,000 miles per year and have for at least the last 10 years. I hike, hunt in the mountains of So. Idaho. I stay in shape all year long but still took a ride in the Air St. Luke's Helicopter and now have 2 new stints in my heart. Sure a lot of 400 pounders around that have not had a heart attack yet. Damned if I know why I had one, but it happened. Good news is that I feel better than I have in years and since getting my plumbing fixed have shot a P&Y antelope and raghorn bull elk with my bow. Plan on adding mule deer to that list here in a couple weeks.

BTW: No covid shot before my heart attack.

Did you have a covid infection prior to the heart attack?

I suspect the rise in heart attacks are blood clot related to either having had a covid infection, or from the vaccine, with the spike protein somehow being involved in a way that we don't fully understand yet.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.