Got another text this evening from my RN daughter regarding troubling heart issues her coworkers have experienced after getting the covid vaccine inoculations:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s.

And there's the RN that had to wear the Holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results.

And the RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "