I don't trust much of what I'm told any longer, but when I see it in color....I pay attention. I had about 20 coworkers get vaccinated. EVERY SINGLE one of them missed at least one day of work and some over a week from reactions.

Since the vaccinations we've had almost every one of our staff catch the rona...vaccinated or not. Of those who caught the rona, 30% had a nasty time of it.....and vaccinated or not made zero difference.

My boss, not vaxed female.... her husband, vaxed male. He tested positive (while "fully" vaccinated) and a few days later my boss and their 20s/30s kids tested positive....so obviously he can spread and receive.

My boss was having a bad go of it with only one lung and was ready to go to the hospital. She finally caved in and tried ivermectin and recovered very rapidly. Her kids were treated with ivermectin as well and recovered rapidly.

So I can say from my personal experience as a 3x hollow cough survivor, the rona is real. Rona can be very dangerous if not treated. Rona gets crushed by ivermectin. Vaccine treatment my coworkers experienced was worse than the virus for me.

Now, my 24yo coworker in great physical health goes flat on his back a week after the shot and can't function for shortness of breath. Dr. tells him its a normal reaction and should get better in the coming weeks.....

Hard pass from me.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.