Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
The MOA triggers are also excellent.
(snort....pfft)

😂 Based on past comments, I've been waiting for you to weigh in on this

You love these Browning rifles. Why do you believe the moa is better than the old tried and true design?

You yourself made a pretty good argument for these triggers back in 2018.

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I'm in agreement with South Texas with this one. It's so easy to put an Ernie spring in a moa and have a very good feeling trigger, with a crisp, smooth 2.5 pound pull. I pride myself in being able to fine tune the old style trigger to almost perfection, but have shot pre 64's and bacos side by side and the bacos just feel better. They are designed with a mechanical advantage, that just makes them feel crisper, with less creep. I laugh my azz off when some stupid sob says they are replacing the moa with a timney, because that is a lateral move and waste of hard earned money. You gain nothing. However, with this being said, I still prefer the simplicity and reliability of the old trigger...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12647011/winchester-moa-trigger

Not a bad argument, either.

He still hasn't convinced *himself* apparently...

Irony: ignoring all the testimonials about quality and accuracy to fixate on the rifles being made in Portugal (even though the pre-64s weren't the original Winchester corp either)... then quickly changing the subject when Tikka comes up. Where are those made again? Not here... so you must like them for the quality? Not the historical pedigree or where they're produced? Hmmm...