Picked up my EW MB yesterday. Weighs 6lbs 12oz. Stock weighs just an ounce under 2lbs, but feels lighter in hand. Trigger was almost 5lbs. Adjusted it to 3lbs 12oz, leaving a bit on the table as a cushion so the screw won’t fall out. Will probably get a replacement spring, although it’s very crisp with ALMOST no overtravel. While the book says it’s adjustable, what they don’t tell you is you’ll have to remove what looks like 5-minute epoxy glopped over the screws, and dig it out of the hex hole. Put a little nail polish on it to hold it in place.

Stock has a bedding block and what appears to be a separate rear pillar (?). Well floated, with just about an inch of the chamber area well-bedded with epoxy. No spec for action screws, so I went with pretty dang tight for the front and tight for the real, just as I would for a 98. Took the bolt apart, degreased the spring and lubed it with Dri-Slide. Put some moly truck bearing lube on the friction points, and a bit of CLP in a few spots.

The Warne mounts I’m using weigh 7.6 ounces in the packaging, and the Trijicon 3-9 13.

Pics when it’s together.

What fresh Hell is this?