Originally Posted by Sheister
Takes a bunch of real prima donnas or "mean girls" to criticize a guys height, looks, or job as though you are all hollywood stars, or Corporate CEOs , or anything more significant.... these silly threads are much more a reflection of the guys posting than they guy being discussed....

Fact is, at least Stick is willing to put his money where his mouth is and buy the latest and greatest to test it to see if it measures up to the hype- and report back when it does or doesn't.. most guys on this site who talk about wares simply say "I used this for x number of years and it worked great" without testing anything else. Hardly what I call credible... Leupold scopes come to mind, along with a certain brand of brass....
Maybe when you've shot, tested, and used as many products , in as crappy conditions , as Big Stick has, you'll have the credibility he has- even if you don't want to make the effort to understand his shorthand. There are only a few guys on this site with the kind of info and credibility Stick gives out for free- I think I could count them on one hand....

But hey, good luck with your pithy rants- at least it's entertaining- to you...

Actually, no. He's been challenged to long range competitions by other members in the past and biitched out.

He's like Toot or Elky when it comes to money where the mouth is.