Originally Posted by SLM
A swing and a miss.

Again.

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by SLM
The rest was good for a morning laugh. Poor Boomer, he’s trying really hard to find his place.

Some of you are a little sensitive, this was not a jab at a guy that takes the high road, he searches out threads to sow discord and loves it.

He helped me years ago with a problem, but that doesn’t mean I can’t laugh at his expense, dam sure guarantee he’d laugh at mine.

I damn sure don’t value a man based on how much he shoots like many here do.

Cary on.

LOL

You, like JG, seem to read into chit well-beyond what is written and make conclusions of other's statements based upon things that only exist in your mind.

Many here are not jumping on the bash Stick bandwagon for their own reasons and opinions, some stated, others not... That you declare to know such reasons when unstated is beyond phaeggy, just like starting this thread was for JG. Gaeyy +P.

Reeks of the same cancel culture behavior of the leftists.

SDS 2 SLM 0

Gaaayyy ^^^^^^ But not alone, there's a lot of guys identifying as cumslobbering bitches lately. It's gotta be nice, that you're not alone here anymore.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?