Originally Posted by Teal
Never had issue with him.

As others said - doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Learned a lot from him. I have noticed that many that love to blast him, I typically skim over their posts elsewhere here - they don't offer much at all when it comes to helping folks beyond "JOC used a 270 and I killed 3 deer at 120 yards with one too. Nuff said" bullchit.

YMMV and it usually does but Larry's a guy I'd seek out with questions. Many in this thread - not so much and that has nothing to do with this thread....

Pretty well nails it exactly & I agree 100%.

Stick also doesn't tolerate Pretenders well, of which there are plenty here, & calls them out for what they are on their BS & pretend.

I've been here a long time, & as with Salmonella, I've talked to Stick here & on other sites as well, & never once on all those many times has he ever not answered a reasonable & direct question & I've never had a cross word with him either.

And if the opportunity ever materialized, I'd go outta my way to meet him. He knows more than most can ever realize or know themselves.

I'm also disappointed in the OP for starting a bullschitt thread like this too................IMO, it's beneath him to start & stir this kind of schitt.

MM