Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by rickt300
I don't have any problem with Stick, definitely worth his threads. The only time he gets irritating is when he trolls other peoples threads but so what? I believe BobBrown is one of his alias's. I also think that some of you go over the top fuqqing with him over his son's death, something I would never do to anyone for any reason. I don't know just how out in the middle of nowhere he lives but I spent almost 19 years in a town with 80 people in it mostly grumpy hermits 26 miles from the nearest gas station and I went through some moods for sure. I can remember going weeks without speaking to anyone. This before the "net". I tend to believe he is a lot easier to deal with in person.

Seriously not. IMO Stick would not have any interest in such sockpuppet dooshery. Look elsewhere for that type of pathetic kuunt. There's several around.

You mean he isn't BobBrown, hell I was just trying to draw him out.

I mean exactly as I said, IMO, he's not the type to mess with or have interest in sockpuppetry. Larry has posted under different user names, as himself, not prettending to be anyone else. Rick's generousity to allow this site to operate is a gift to us all.

PS, this sure ain't the first time the FREE RENT has been on full display from the Peanut Gallery. BFD if agreement isn't acheived.

Based upon years of observation, I absolphucqkinglutelyguarentee JG is not on Stick's mind.... LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?