Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Wait until this Bible prophesy kicks in. A time is coming when there will be no wind at all, anywhere on earth. It doesn't say how long that will last but think about it. No mixing of air so hot places get hotter and cold places get colder. No wind for the windmills. No wind to clear the smog from cities.

Revelation 7:1 "After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree."

Consider this below (from a quick search). I believe most of Revelation is written in apocalyptic language, used elsewhere in scripture. So we don't take it literally, nor do we have to guess at the meaning. Just see where else the language was used (like sun, moon and stars...used metaphorically numerous times in the OT). :

Hebrews 1:7, winds represent angels: “In speaking of the angels he says, ‘He makes his angels winds.’”1 I believe the four winds being held back in v. 1 are the four horsemen of Revelation 6. As noted by G.K. Beale the four horsemen of Revelation 6:1-8 are “modeled” after the four horsemen of Zechariah 6:1-8 who are explicitly identified as “the four winds of heaven” in Zechariah 6:5:2“And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four winds of heaven, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth [emphasis mine].”3 The word translated winds in Zechariah 6:5 is ruach which is also often translated spirits. Ruach means breath, wind, spirit.

Now we are talking non-fiction. I can dig it. They are saddled , ready to ride. Maybe with a little Wuhan help.

Last edited by las; 10/21/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.