There is a State refuge just down the dead end road from my property. Folks get to duck hunt early season there. Nobody ever comes down the gravel except for the farmers except for the early duck season, they see the ground and may spot deer out in the fields...

I have the entirety of the perimeter of my land posted as per TWRA and TCA rules, and I spend a lot of time running people off the ground that is mine, they will access the Refuge via the public road that splits my land and then walk back onto mine. Land has been in my family for a Century, designated as a Century Farm with a sign that says so. Never see a game warden, can't get one out. They do set up their stuffed deer about a mile back on 54, they have time for that...

I live an hour away, but working from "time" gives me a lot more time to hang around up there, now if the dang gas prices were not so high.

Damaging farm infrastructure is now a Class E Felony in TN (took effect July 1, 2021), that will change how fence cutters and such are treated.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA