There is a lot of bad info in this thread. But that is nothing new here on the Fire!

China, the only thing we actually know for certain is that they don't have enough energy for mining operations. The rest is speculation.

Bitcoin and Altcoins are not one and the same. Nor will they all meld into one.

There is only 14 million Bitcoins, possibly fewer but rough count 14M. There will never be more, but there will be fewer in time. No government controls it. For those living in the past the adoption of Bitcoin is here and not going anywhere. You can invest in BTC in Hedgefunds, ETF's, and other avenues. Pension funds are buying up BTC. Countries are looking at it as their currency. El Salvador already has adopted it. There has never been an investment in history with the returns it has produced. BTC will continue the drive up. Not at the pace of ALTs more then likely but still with great returns.

As for Shiba it is a pure speculation that has grabbed the attention of some whales and institutional investors. One could make some unreal returns with this. I strongly advise playing it safe and setting up limits at target points and taking your money off the table. I bought in @ $0.00000274 a share. I sold Yesterday to recoup my investment and still have 11 Million share. I can't lose, even if it disappears I am positive $$$.

As for Altcoins they are not BTC! They are for the most part and ease of discussion Blockchains. If you stick to the Blockchains that actually have sound fundamentals you should be ok, as in sticking to sound stocks. Yes there is always still a risk. No risk, no reward. ETH, SOL, LINK, and MATIC all AS OF NOW have sound fundamentals and in my opinion are great investments.Do your due diligence and only invest what you can afford to lose. The naysayers have already been proven WRONG!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.