Figured i'd report back on what I think is a pretty cool feature of the 3200. com's. While out hunting during our Utah General deer season (closes tomorrow), I had two rifles at the ready. My primary is a custom pre '64 M70 in 9.3x62 with a 250 gr TTSX running 2550 fps. On top is a VX3 1.75-6x32 with a custom CDS turret on top. I can take a respectable shot out to 590 yds, spinning the turret. Drop is close to any common 308 Win running a 165/8 spt style bullet but with a lot more umph, when the 250 TTSX arrives. I had the 3200.com's set in EHR mode where it initially gives the exact, line of sight, yardage. After a few seconds, it gives an adjusted yardage based on angle.

The other rifle is my newly built light weight 300 Win Mag with the new Barnes 208 gr LRX, running 2900 fps; suppressed. This is a true 1200 yd capable rifle/load. It has a NF NXS Compact 2.5-10x42 with a Velocity 600 reticle. The 3200.com, when quickly modified from EHR to 1/4 moa dial up data will give me exact dope, taking into account temp, baro pressure, angle and exact bullet fps/bc will give me precise dope to 1006 yds. Anything further and I have to change the internal mode and bluetooth it to my Kestrel 5700 Elite.

So, even though the 208 LRX data is loaded in the internal memory when I change the mode to EHR it's non caliber/bullet specific. It takes into account the angle and adjusts the yardage one holds for.