Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rickt300

Funny post as it seems most Aussies are nothing but Biden wannabees.

Halfwits like you are the reason your nation is in such dire straits, too stupid to see that your perceived insults don't matter to anyone but yourself. Little secret sport...political insults don't really bother adults...when you mature a tad you may recognise that and change your tack.

Normally I wouldn't bother to point this out but God knows you need all the assistance you can get.

I am very happy you are insulted. You are already living under a rock in a nation where rights are nowhere to be found. Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country. If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. We as a nation are going through presently what happened to yours years ago. The very odd part is you are all for it. As for Australians being Bidenista wannabees I would bet 95% of them would have voted for Biden just as the same percentage of Canadians would have. Don't worry about assisting us we have enough sold out leftist pussies already.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/19/21.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]