Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour.

As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.

"I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour."

I consider you a Biden voter, none of your posts have convinced me otherwise. You opinion means nothing but it is funny that you chime in with a Canadian who appears to be happy his country has no real bill of rights and feels the same way about his country you and Biden do.

"
As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.[/quote

Possibly not 95% but certainly enough to destroy any vestige of freedom Australia once had. Enough so that this idiot was "appointed"? The two main political parties as far as I can tell are Liberal and Labor.

30 Scott Morrison
(1968–) Scott Morrison 2014 crop.jpg Liberal
(Coalition) 24 August
2018 Incumbent — 1st Morrison
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

The prime minister of Australia is the head of government and chief minister of the crown of Australia. The prime minister is the leader of the executive branch of the federal government of Australia and is also accountable to federal parliament under the principles of responsible government. The post is usually held by the leader of the majority party in the national parliament. The incumbent prime minister is Scott Morrison, who took office in August 2018 as leader of the Liberal Party.

Formally appointed by the governor-general, the office of the prime minister is governed by Westminster system convention as it is not described in the Australian constitution. To become prime minister, a politician should be able to command the confidence of the House of Representatives. As such, the prime minister is typically the leader of the majority party or coalition. Prime ministers do not have a set duration or number of terms, but an individual's term generally ends when their political party loses a federal election, or they lose or relinquish the leadership of their party.

Executive power is formally vested in the monarch and exercised by the governor-general on advice from government ministers, who are nominated by the prime minister and form the Federal Executive Council. The most senior ministers form the federal cabinet, which the prime minister chairs. The prime minister also heads the National Cabinet and the National Security Committee. Administrative support is provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. The prime minister has two official residences: The Lodge in Canberra and Kirribilli House in Sydney, as well as an office at Parliament House.

Thirty people have served as prime minister, the first of whom was Edmund Barton taking office on 1 January 1901 following federation. The longest-serving prime minister was Robert Menzies, who served over 18 years, and the shortest-serving was Frank Forde, who served one week. There is no legislated line of succession, however convention determines that the governor-general shall commission the deputy prime minister on a caretaker basis.

So Inman you may be a man about the world but you know nothing of Australia. Now For Canada, how anyone from Canada feels they have any right to speak poorly about Americans when they elect Justin Trudeau for prime minister is impossible to fathom. At least the Canadian's actually elected that idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]