Originally Posted by 158XTP
[quote=rickt300]

Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country.

Your nation is in dire straits because smaller nations didnt do the fighting for you? LOL. Maybe youd like us to invade and sack the last three presidents and solve the afghanistan debacle for you too? Good heavens heres me thinking you were the leaders of the free world. All along you have been failing because we didnt prop you up enough? Funniest post I have seen for some time.

If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades.

If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. .

Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.

[/quote

Well I can see for sure you would have voted for Biden, really all that needs to be said about you. You absolutely refuse to see any fault in yourself or your country bowing and letting the sword caress your throats instead of actually standing up for yourselves.

This comment is a very funny one for sure, talk about refusing to take responsibility for your lack of rights, standing up for them and you post this! Ha Ha ESAD.

"If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades."

Another very funny post.

"Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured."

If you will notice that generally only happened in "Blue" states. As for the first 12 months you might notice that it was not Trump telling people what to do but Fauci. The media drove the lockdowns just as they are driving the vaccination cluster fuq. My governor never locked my state down.

But then soon you will be completely muzzled. Canada is in the same boat. Be proud, STFU except of course on this forum. Be very careful on any of your social media sites.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...-speech-overnight-passes-bill-at-130-am/

For the Aussies.

https://www.alrc.gov.au/publication...s-that-interfere-with-freedom-of-speech/

But then keep sniveling about Americans, think of all the good it will do.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]