Originally Posted by rickt300

Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country.

Your nation is in dire straits because smaller nations didnt do the fighting for you? LOL. Maybe youd like us to invade and sack the last three presidents and solve the afghanistan debacle for you too? Good heavens heres me thinking you were the leaders of the free world. All along you have been failing because we didnt prop you up enough? Funniest post I have seen for some time.

If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades.

If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. .

Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.