First thing to do is find out if this is true. I have given them money over the years because they seem to be a good mix of Christianity and actual hands on charity. I am willing to investigate before I ditch them.

That said I am getting damn tired of being accused of racism against blacks and now it seems Asians and Hispanics are getting accused of discriminating against the black African Negro race. Most people I know want black people to do well.

Black people, even the not guilty ones may soon as Ben Franklin said in another case convert their accusations into realities. I'm tired of this constant racism accusation and no one can point to anything racist in my past actions. I for one am losing patience and sympathy for the black race. And my best neighbor who is one of my closest friends is black, and this is not the typical "I have a black friend" remark. He is a real friend and I have no doubt he would be a pall bearer if I kick off tonight. Nonetheless this constant race baiting is turning me negative on the black race and they need to stand up and disavow this crap.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer