[u][/u][b][/b]
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by 260madman
Invested? That sounds like some Schmitt ol’ Pudding Head would say. 3.5 trillion=0

Yes, invested. They are an investment in my shooting future, from which I aspire to achieve a significant ROI, especially relative to “lesser” scopes. smile

What mechanically-accurate scopes do is reduce a major and confounding variable in the whole “precision shooting equation“ to close to nil. In other words, removing (or tremendously minimizing) mechanical error at the point of adjustment allows the other errors, both hardware and software, to be seen, so you can work on them.

I see this all the time with what I do for a living. I recently bought a high-precision small lathe (Hardinge HLV-H) that eliminates runout at the spindle to an amazing degree. With that removed, it’s much easier to see and chase down other forms of error that exist in the “lathe equation”.

So yes, I see it as an investment and will stick with that terminology.

Over 200 threads on Trump and Russian collusion. You were proven to be a moronic lying sack of schit. You fled when caught in all of your lies. lmao

Are you still on your fake disability scamming tax payers to support your lazy arse?

"For the record, collusion WAS shown to have occurred by the midterms. But I'm feeling really generous today and as I said, I want to give y'all something to hang your pinhats on"

Last edited by ribka; 12/02/21.