mort',

I was curious to know,if the L/H option wasn't gonna swoon you. I mighta' added a 20" S/S Righty to the larder too. Hint. (grin)

I've had rather exceptional results with Bob's extended 1913 rails and have beat THE fhuqk outta more than a few,less a single issue. In Rimfire,you are gonna want ALL the inclination you can get and a 10x MQ will happily meld 75 MoMo's inclination and yet afford a 50yd zero. Bob yet again,to that rescue. keep in mind,that EVERYTHING below zero on the erector,is 100% fhuqking useless. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The 10x MQ will "only" correct parallax to 10yds,weighs but 20 ounces and has better than 40 Mil's of erector travel,with an etched reticle offering 10 more...for a 50 Mil correction latitude. Such things will "only" correlate POA/POI in 22LR to the 700+ yard line,even in my atmosphere. There is no other FUN,like Long Range Rimfire FUN. Hint.

Word on the street is,that a Fixed Fhuqker will track,repeat and hold zero...butcha' gotta be GENTLE. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You did WELL Glasshoppa'..................

Trybone,

Pardon a simplistic quip by me,swaying Sales in sucha' manner,as you get to display your Whining Woketitude yet again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Though admittedly,on top of your Incredible CLUELESSNESS,you just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. What were the "odds"?!? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."