Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
You have made seriously great choices
Been “ led to water” so to speak

EuroOptic must be making quite a run on the 1-8 223 CTRs, I just ordered one a few days ago. I wanted a rifle that can live in my truck that I could probably place a bet that it would shoot well outta the box. I didn’t want anything less than an 8 twist. I opted for the 20” SS version myself.

I didn’t know the CTRs had longer mags either so I thought I was constrained to 77 TMKs which wouldn’t have hurt my feelings a bit since I pile them up for the ARs.

I believe I may put one of the Athlons on top and see what all the talk is about. I have a feeling that rifle will get a lot of trigger time.

Merry Christmas fellas.

Not a damn thing wrong with the CTR mags. They work flawlessly, lock in place very well and are built great. I haven't read through this whole thread, but did see where someone bought different bottom metal to use AICS mags? There's really no need. Funny how some guys here take the total lateral move here with schidt. Kinda like the guys that read the MOA triggers are no good and buy a Timney. Have a merry Christmas!!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA