Trybone,

It is funnier than fhuqk,to allow you opportunity to schlep your outright Fhuqking Stupidity and countless very WELL founded Insecurities to new places...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'd be rather impressed,if someone on The Planet has launched more .257" projectiles,than I. Kudos on your gross inability,to begin to fathom the obvious,you Floundering Widow Licking Fhuqktard. Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you set mired astride your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking laughing!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You be sure to keep citing your Insecutrities and I'll happily fuel same,with wares that exist. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Here,now you can say you've "seen" your first .224" 90gr A-Tip and .257" 90gr SGK HP,which makes this a VERY Big Day for you and your ilk. You'll certainly wanna steal that picture too,you CLUELESS Thieving Piece Of Lying Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for doing the best you can,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."