Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Did BSA' just try to flaunt some Imaginary Pretend Ignore...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only to come full circle and revisit DBM's. Teeker as a whole REALLY fhuqks it up,as most of their schit is well beyond being "just" schitty. That in regards to design,capacity,COAL,materials and relative robustitude. Long way of saying,there is NOTHING to swoon there,from ANY angle. Hint.

On a "regular" Teeker 223,the AICS DBM Swapaloo is a MANDATE. The OEM Dog Schit is fhuqking HORRIBLE +P++. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now the CTR DBM is a beam of light,in that sheer and utter darkness. It's made of REAL materials,has a vastly superior design and grants wayyyyyyyyyyy more COAL in 223. It is double stacked to boot,so a lesser profile,simply grants more rounds in the belly. Every CTR 223 mag,holds what (2) CZ mags do in capacity,while allowing COAL that melds it's 8" RPM and twist rate. I would submit that a CTR 223 with (1) extra mag,simply equates to a CZ with (3) extras and is therefore a very GOOD buy to boot,on top of the mechanical superiority. Eurpotic has 223 CTR mags at $99 and I simply wouldn't fhuqking linger. Win/win/win. Hint.

The 75 A-Max is simply fhuqking LEGENDARY,for nothing but GREAT reasons. The 75 ELD is simply ALL of that and then some,as it's aero profile is superior. Again...win/win/win. Hint.

Soooooooooo RELAX...you are there. Score some Lapooey brass,400's,75 ELD's and Lever',so you can kiss,find pressure and rock on. It was all handed to you on a Silver Platter,with NO weak links in the chain and that by intent. Hint......................(grin)

The CTR is a great option. Love the mags. Absolutely no "constraints", even in the bigger rifles.. The 223 rem CTR mags are great. No need to go AICS. You make some good points. Even on bullet selection. Although, the 77TMK is exceptional in its own right. even as compared to the 75 ELD..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I've been running CTR's for a while now and Tikka has their chidt together with this platform.

Nice rifles!