Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by jdunham
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
You will be amazed how good you feel after a two week no sugar no flour diet. It will feel like the flu for a few days as you detox. Hang in there.

Do this and you will be amazed at how much better you feel. Getting off the sugar is tough but it is the root of all evil in the modern diet.

Hope y'all are right. Im sure you are. Gonna be tough. Totally rearrange my diet. Meats will stay, but to try to figure what to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus snacks. Tough. But ill get there, hopefully.

I think breakfast is the easiest. I like to fry up a pan full of bacon, then fry up 2-3 eggs in the leftover bacon fat, then throw in a bunch of chopped brussel sprouts or asparagus once the eggs are done. I use the more expensive bacon without the nitrates/preservatives especially since I use the grease to cook with instead of vegetable oils.

Sugar and carbs really are the culprit. My Tryglycerides were really high and my good to bad cholesterol way out of ratio until I finally got carbs under control.