My wife caught a real deal on a 7 day trip to Puerto Vallasrta Mexico with a local golf club. $2000.00 all inclusive in a beautiful condo on the beach including air fare. I asked about covid, but she assured me "no problem if you test positive they let you stay 10 days for free to recover". Now comes the problem, she and her girl friend have covid. She is sick as hell, has been for 5 days now. They are testing her every day at a cost of $250.00 per test, still positive and sounding worse. Resort has her and her friend in complete lock down, can't leave their room. The resorts sends up 3 meals a day and sends in a tech to test every morning, will not allow to go to a local clinic or hospital. All for "free". She's in great health but this [bleep] is kicking the hell out of her and I'm really worried talking to her. Not sure what to do at this point, kind of helpless.No meds, pain or otherwise.Waiting until morning to see how she feels, but seems to be getting worse. I'd like to get her to a hospital but don't know how to get it done from here. After the the first couple of days I'm really starting to worry. So much for a cheap get away. $250.00 per test and now that they've missed the charter flight one way are fare home is $1500.00 or more.Don't get me wrong, the money is not a problem, just really worried I'll loose her in some [bleep] hole third world country. I don't know if I make the trip it would do any good, Guess it's not a time to say I told you so. She's stood by me while I've travel world wide on some sometimes iffy hunting trips and solo hunts.I really miss this gal, and am helpless. Prayers please. Nothing like the good ole USA.

Last edited by Switch; 01/19/22.