We went to Puerto Vallarta this past summer and stayed at a big villa on the beach with a butler, cook, and maid. It was really nice. Some lab techs sent its people out to us for the test and it was only $35. The resort is raping you in the test fee. But I guess that isn’t too surprising since the rest of the stay is “free”. But, anyway, though it wasn’t explicitly said, I got the impression that there was no way we were going to fail that test no matter what. Of course, that was seven months ago so lots of things could have changed.

I don’t really know what to tell you though. Puerto Vallarta isn’t that bad of a [bleep]. It is actually a kind of carved out economic zone where the dollar is an official unit of currency there. Lots of rich Mexicans buy property there as an inflation hedge and of course, there are lots of foreigners. So, there will be good medical care there. You can probably walk up to a drug store and buy ivermectin. But she isn’t getting out of that room until they get a negative test or into the the US either. So no need to send a plane. They won’t let her back in anyway.

Your best bet might be to have her ask someone how much a negative test is going to cost her.

Last edited by JoeBob; 01/19/22.