Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Switch
Chartering a plane is out of the question, I checked. USA will not allow you into the country without a negative covid test. I checked into it this morning. She had a doctor come to the resort this morning and he treated her with ivermectin and is already feeling better. I think most is mental because the doctor said her lungs were clear and it was most likely the Omicrom variant. Sore, sore throat, aches, and chills, She should feel better tomorrow. Thank God! I was worried sick all night and I think her worry was getting the best of her. Doctor will be back tomorrow and let her know when she can leave after a negative test. Hoping it's 5 days and not ten. BTY she said the doctor was great and only charged $100.00 for a house call!

Thanks for all your prayers, seem as though they worked,

Don't tell Joe and Fauci she was treated with ivemection!

Outstanding! Just curious how did she end up getting the doctor?

I used to go to Mexico a few years ago to fish and hunt. It wasn't as dangerous to travel then and we enjoyed camping on the beaches and fishing in our Valcos. On a couple of trips I needed medical attention and found the Doctors, clinics, and hospitals to be top notch. Most of the Doctors speak English and some are trained in the USA. The resort set up the Doctor visit and he'll return tomorrow. The charge was only $100.00 for a house call. Nice! But you have to get them. Fauci says ivermectiin doesn't work! What a shame.