Originally Posted by slumlord
What exactly would be the LD/50 amount of ivermectin??

How much of a truck load would you have to eat to be “overdosed and overdosed so much that you required medical intervention”

Can some pull an MSDS sheet on this ?

Somewhere in the article below, they mention testing Ivermectin at a rate approximately 4 times greater than the weight based dosage of the horse paste with zero adverse effects (0.4mg/kg vs 92mcg/kg). For my weight (230 lbs), there are only 5 doses in a full tube of horse wormer (1,250 lbs @ 92mcg/kg). Based on the research below, I am highly skeptical of the claims of people OD'ing by taking a full tube of the horse paste. If they are starting off with a 100ml or 500ml bottle of injectable solution, I could see a potential issue. But for a single tube of horse paste... I'm from Missouri...

Review of Efficacy of Ivermectin in Treatment of COVID-19 - American Journal of Therapeutics...

The maddening thing is that this summary was published in mid-2021 based on research findings that were documented in mid-2020. In essence, the U.S. Government, Lame Stream Media, CDC, and WHO, have been suppressing / discrediting this information for the past 18 months. With proper prophylaxis and treatment, the U.S. 2019 and 2020 annual death counts due to Covid could have been lower than our 2018 death count due to the Flu (80,000)...