Originally Posted by 450BM
I have two. First one is a black stock wilt blued steel model in 450 BM. Just got my second which has the camo stock with cerakote steel in 350 Legend. I like both stocks but like the feel of the camo “soft feel” better. Actions are smooth, fit and finish is good, triggers are great.

These are now my favorite centerfires to shoot and I’ll probably sell the two 308’s I have and replace them with a cascade in 308 of course. And I may end up buying some other calibers too. Wouldn’t mind them in 243, 6.5cm, 22-250 and 6.5 prc, not necessarily in that order… I don’t see the 300win mag or 7mm Rem mag in my future.

But yeah, I love these rifles. Have kind of settled on a load for the 450 but still working on the 350. Cast bullets for each, pistol powder and small pistol primers. I’ll also shoot cast bullets in the 308 using Lapua small primer brass with spp’s. Yeah, I have lots of small pistol primers and it allows me shoot these guns as much as I want. I have about 500 rounds through the 450 and only about 75 through the 350 but I’m just getting started with it.

Thank you. How does the stock feel? Is it fairly ridgid? Well shaped?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile