Originally Posted by Winnie70
Guru, I saw that on Gunbroker.....nice one for sure. It is a 7 digit gun, mine is a 5 digit.

Hang on to your 5 digit. Those are the ones you want. I saw your ad in the classifieds in search of a mcmillan. Good luck with it. I hope you find a good one. You'll have to hold out for an edge though, if you want any significant weight reduction. A smaller stock like the hunters compact/compact edge. That combo is great. Also keep in mind, the lighter you go with the stock, the more top heavy it's going to feel. So a huge hubble on top would be counterproductive. You might also want to consider a new Bansner stock. Or if you sweet talk Nyrifleman, he has a nice Bridges pattern for a short action model 70. That is if he decides to part out his 325WSM.. Also, again for those stating they can't get their rifles to shoot well in the factory tupperware, they don't know how to properly glass bed them. They can be made to shoot exceptionally well. There will be no difference in how it shoots in the factory tupperware, as compared to any other stock. That also includes Mcmillan.. Just a FYI..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA