Originally Posted by chlinstructor
So you can’t refute what I say, so I’m a Liar now ???

That was 1915 when GrandDad made the wagon trip with his dad. And yes, some poor old TX Ranchers and Dirtfarmers still didn’t own an automobile or a tractor either back then. It was right before the Great Depression and Dust Bowl Days.
We weren’t all rich oilmen like the movies portrayed. I still own both of my Great Grandfathers one row mule drawn plows, they used back then, too. And the harnesses, reins, and bridles for that wagon.

And I never said it was a great show either, dumbass, or well written either. But it’s better than most of the schitt that passes for a TV show nowadays.
And it happens to be filmed less than 30 miles from here at the Ranch.
On a Ranch my Great Great Grandfather & Great Grandfather actually worked for while trying to pay for their own Ranches. The one I reside on now. So while I mostly enjoy the scenery, I don’t really give a flying Fuqk what you think of it.
Like I said, if you don’t like it, don’t watch it. Nobody gives a schitt what you like or don’t like. Don’t come on here and whine about something you don’t like and cry about it, either.
If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.
Perhaps Democrat Underground would be a better fit for ya. 😜

The depression was in the 1930’s, but that doesn’t matter either when you live in Texas and they film a tv show in your neighborhood. You really are something. Still dodging the lack of continuity of the story.

1883 is more like a train wreck that you drive by but still have to look.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.