Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by poboy
Hitrun , stop watching the t.v. show you hate so much.
Change the channel, historically correct doc.s are out there.
What channel do you watch "1886" on? What night?
Inquiring minds.

Mike, hope you are well, Sir.
I believe it’s on Paramount + or maybe Peakock + that I watch it on. Can’t remember which of the two, but it’s one of those for sure.

As for Tiny Dick Hit&Run, I’m guessing by his posts, and the fact that he’s afraid to mention what State he resides in, he’s just another Sock Puppet Trying To stir schitt up.
Probably has no friends or a real life, so he’s trying to impress by being a cutesy condescending little bitch.

After you post your personals on here, I will do the same. You remain sophomoric and unable to develop any discourse, as you still haven't addressed any of the problems with the show, just a meager attempt at attacking me.

My dad could beat up your dad!

Many on here know exactly where to I live and what I do crybaby. No need to hide behind the keyboard like your sniveling little ass.
It’s no secret and I’m damn sure not embarrassed by it like you. Some here have even been invited to hunt at the Ranch.
And I’ve been on fishing and hunting trips with many other Membets here. And have bought and sold guns face to face with more than a few.
And my Dad’s been dead and buried for 4 years now as most here know.
Thank God he didn’t raise any butt hurt little cowards like you.

Come on out from behind your keyboard scooter.
And please post “your personals” bitch. We’ll all be waiting and holding our breaths.

I love the “we” part, you got a turd in your hand?

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.