Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
B&T APC 45 with a can. The additional range of 5.56 or 300 BLK don't add anything until you're beyond 100 yards. Terminal effectiveness of subsonic is better with the 45. At supersonic velocities, it's debatable. In any case, there is no one-shot guarantee. 25 round magazine on the B&T provides plenty. With the can, the 45 is hearing safe. The APC provides a good platform for a generous optic like an Aimpoint 34 or EOTech. I can't think of any drawbacks unless you want something shorter which would pretty much have to be a handgun, or something for long range. Biggest advantage to a handgun is having it on you. Otherwise, it compromises just about everything else. Still, having it is a big one.

The short barreled AR is cheaper than a B&T or Kriss. Otherwise, I can't think of any advantage it has over a 9mm or 45 carbine unless you're shooting over 100 yards. What is it?

Well, there is that, .......................................... & the fact that you are scared of the mean trigger slap of an AR !

Fugg off Bill, you're nothing but a deuce chute.

Crappy hamper/Barnybus/WJ - all same arsehole.

And you can add Elklayer91 to that list as well.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell