[i][/i]
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
This is going to end very badly for Putin. The entirety of the world condemns his actions and he's going to find his country living under Iran-like sanctions pretty soon. To make matters worse for him his people do not support this and the Ukrainians are holding strong. In a few days/weeks the Ukrainians will match the Russians in equipment and support from Europe.

This needed to happen quickly for Putin for it to achieve his goals. It didn't and won't. He's going to end up being poisoned by one of his own.

Truly am nearly as sorry for the majority of Russian people as I am for those of the Ukrainian people. Neither are looking for this battle & or the fallout. Hope you are spot on in terms of the outcome for Putin. Live by the sword or poison in this case then what comes around frequently comes right back at you. Sooner would be better than later for the world.

I wish David well in this battle against Goliath. May the Lord be with them! In all honesty I do not see this ending well for any of them.

Do I suffer from little faith? Find myself comforted when I look at the faith & resolve of the Ukrainian people.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19