Originally Posted by ribka
lol. How much time have you spent in Russia or Ukraine? Have you ever left the south?

Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have not posted up here in this section since last May, simply because I got my belly full of all the fools and idiots that posted the same old conspiracy chit every day. Since then I've kept my posts limited to the hunting an shooting sections, but I do sometimes read what the fools and idiots, and I'm being nice in using those words to describe some of the posters on here, have to say about current events. After all, they always did provide a form of entertainment found nowhere else.

There is no one to blame here but one person........Vladimir Putin. Not Biden, nor Trump, nor Obama, nor Harris, or Pelosi, just Putin, and he alone. It makes me sick and want to puke at all the love I see for him from certain posters here, who do qualify as being the fools and idiots I referenced earlier. Putin was KGB, the KGB was established under the Communists, so what does that make Putin........certainly not anything other than a Commie. He has one goal in mind........restore the former Soviet Union by bringing the former countries that were once a part of it, back into the fold. Ukraine is the prize of that strategy, because of what it represents, and how rich it is in many of things Russia has struggled to obtain.

Is the Ukrainian government crooked.........probably, as most governments in that part of the world are. But, who's the biggest crook, Putin or Zelenskyy? The answer is simple........Putin, and it's not even close. Yet one poster on here actually wants to live under Putin rather than Biden, and believes that Russia is justified in their attack. This same poster has said in the past that the South had the right to secede and that Lincoln was a war criminal in going to war with the South to restore the Union. So.......isn't that just exactly what Putin and Russia are doing to Ukraine...........declaring war on them in order to bring them back as a part of Russia? Of course it is, and thankfully many on here see that and understand it. For those of you who don't, maybe you would find live better under Putin, because you certainly think like he does.

Although Russia will most likely prevail in the war, it thrills me to hear that the Ukrainians are putting up one hell of a fight, and I hope they kill as many Russians as possible. I don't want to go to war over this, and don't think we should, but I also believe we need to realize the threat that Putin is to the world. I believe is even more of a threat than China is.

What a pathetic azzhole,,,,,,,,,,,,,has to go and drag up a 6 month old post just to have something to do........lol.

Here's what I want you to do.........pull your right forefinger out of your butt, put it in your mouth, and then stick your left forefinger back up your azz, rotate them every hour, and then maybe you won't be so bored.

By the way, last time I looked, Russia was still trying to win that little war, something that you and your Putin Puffing buddies said would be over in a few weeks.