Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
All the old buggers still have an ideological fear of Russia it seems.

None of us fear Russia ... the old Europeans might, some do, but I can never remember fearing Russia.

Libtard [bleep] tend to fear everything. So perhaps you're referring-to old assclown libtard buggers?

Every unit I served with was written into the Soviet military doctrine to be met with three of their equivalent units .... meaning, my 82nd was to be countered with three of their divisions. My nickle oh nasty and my 4th 325th and my 173rd herd .... we were all to have an entire brigade thrown against is.

It was the Russians who feared us ... we didn't fear them.

I actually partied with a bunch of Russian and East German troops in East Berlin in '84 .... they were just like us, we had a blast. It's the Soviet hierarchy that are and always have been the dicks since the Bolsheviks took over ... Russians are not unlike us as a peoples.

Now, you look at who the most dangerous mobsters in the world are right now ... they're Albanian, Russian, Romanian, Chechen, Georgian, Armenian and one other who's name escapes me at the moment .... but it's really the Ukranians and their Odessa family with Semion Mogilevich basically the boss of bosses of all the Eastern European mob families listed above. And I can guarantee younthat they have joined forces to fight against this invasion because Semion Mogilevich is Ukranian to the bone and he hates communist marxist Russians ... he believes in capitalism.

Last time I was in Kiev in '96 (used to be one of my favorite cities) the mob was basically in charge and working hand in hand with the Naples Gomorrah family to control all of Europe. I've since heard that back in 2014 when Putin retook Crimea that Putin has done deals with the Odessa Mob but that crew will [bleep] all over Putin first chance they get.

So my point is ... there are no bigger arms dealers in the world than the Ukrainian mob so this war will have multiple ramifications depending upon how it plays out from here. The Russians are not a shoe-in to co,e out of this thing in good shape. The longer it goes on the longer Putin faces backlash from the world community but also from within .... because Russian boys are dying too.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.