Thanks Jorge, if anything the Barnes will expand quicker with the tip removed, hence me running them around 3450 instead of BTTW 3600+ fps, maybe that slower speed will help them keep their petals long enough to drill some real damage to the vitals.

Teal, the bullet length is where i found trouble, had a piece of cardboard stapled to a pallet leaning against a 400 yard gong, after a rainy night i stapled a Redfield target to the wet cardboard, shot the 100gr TTSX as is for a three shot group, with target wet against the cardboard the bullet holes were very clear, i saw yaw in them all at that distance, pulled the tips on three rounds with side cutters, the next three rounds were perfect circles, just want to stabilize the bullets as much as i can hoping to help them drilling straight and stable through animals, iirc removing the tips shortened the bullets 0.125, guess that was all the 12 twist needed.

Pete, Thanks, iirc the 100gr A Frame is an inch long, it's the most accurate of the 100gr bullets ive fired in the rifle, just wish i knew how it would behave leaving at 3450 should i need to drill a fleeing Wildebeest in the last rib, thinking the 100gr Barnes may out penetrate it.

Trump Won!