Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
You will rock anything you shoot with that load best of luck!!!!

Thanks Big D, i'll be thinking of you and looking for an exit when i line the cross-hairs up on a Blue Wildebeest's shoulders ; ]

Pete, when i bought this rifle i knew it was sort of a specialized rifle with it's 12 twist, knew it'd be more than fine for deer hunting and knew i'd never be able to shoot the 115gr TSX or premium 120gr offerings, still wanted one of Roy's early rifles, they really done some nice work on these, that said, i like the 65gr charge of Norma 204, it's very accurate, less blast, easier on the throat and doesn't heat the barrel like some of the powders that call for 10 or as much as 15 grains more powder per shot, i haven't even fired this old rifle a dozen times.

Worked up 100gr A-Frame load and shot a couple deer with less than 10 rounds, the other 40 bullets in that box went to a friend, picked him a book max load of 7828, he may shoot a deer every year or two, i found i still have two full boxes of the 100gr A-frames, i only bought three.

Looking really forward to taking it to Africa for maybe a half dozen head of plains game. smile

Trump Won!