MD, great info, Thanks, hadn't thought of what Mr. Brooks said and you saw for yourself, seems i need to concern more with keeping the nut behind the butt tight putting these bullets where they belong, Thanks again for the real world experience.

GRF, you're most welcome Sir, i also hadn't thought about what yourself and Mule Deer said, indeed, a 40 cal flat nosed solid should impart plenty of damage, i've said for years 'nothing' lives with a half inch hole blasted through and through, referring to me happily hunting ALL game animals anywhere in range with a 500 Nitro double and 570gr Barnes flat nosed solids, i just hope the little 257 cal tipless drill bit has enough weight/momentum left to exit, good idea on the test media, my old buddy that used to be in the logging business kept me well stocked with empty 5 gal buckets with lids, need to drop by his shop and see if i can find a half dozen.

Three 5 gal buckets filled with water shot lengthways stacked end to end makes a pretty tough customer.

Trump Won!