Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
A azzhole from Pennsylvania who supposedly was a hunter safety instructor shot at a elk that was in front of me. He told the guide and me that "he saw me in the scope and knew he wouldn't hit me" I did end up shooting 2 nice bulls that day, well 2 raghorn 5x5's but nice for a Florida cracker.
You need to know what the he'll your shooting at and where the he'll they were standing when you shot.

Where were you hunting that allows 2 branch antlered bulls to be taken? Asking for a friend…..

Saw that as well but waiting for someone else to comment on that.

I doubt we get a reply…..

Why wouldn't I reply, it was one he'll of a hunt. We were herd shooting elk after a 7 hour horse back ride. Our two guides rode down to the fence line of a ranch that bordered BLM land that had alfalfa planted on it. They had 22lr pistols and would shoot and and holler every 5 or 10 minutes. The herd of 56 elk came my way like they were on a string. They were walking on the same trail that I had shot a 180 class mule deer on a hour earlier. The dickhead from Pennsylvania who was supposed to stay on the opposite side of the mountain heard my shot and came over to my side of the mountain. The elk were only 20 yards from me when he started shooting over my head with a 300. At that moment I said screw the elk and laid down and started yelling and cussing at the dumbazz. Once I got my shirt back together the fun began. I was definitely excited, shook up and pissed. I shot at the first bull and he just kept on running like I missed. Then I shot at the second bull and he never flinched. So I went back to the first bull and thought they must be running faster than I figured and I was shooting behind them. So I just put a little air in front of the lead bull and squeezed the trigger and down he went. At that moment I knew I had screwed up. There was 3 of us shooting at the bulls and I was the only one shooting Remington bronze points. And needless to say the guide found my little bronze point in the off side hide right behind the shoulder of the second bull I shot. One of the guys from Pennsylvania who was blasting away claimed the bull and everything worked out. My Dad and brother were hunting with me and would of claimed the other bull it there was any BS. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

You sir, are full of chit.