Why would Colorado change a law from one incident.

People need to be smarter for sure. Plenty stupid ignorant folks out there. And most of them rely on rules to keep the world going. Rather than common sense.

And yes, the case is a done deal. When you tell the C. O. what you did and how you did it, its pretty clear.

I can't fathom anyone wanting to even think about blaming another person involved. Lord knows as a guide I can't see everything my hunter can and vice versa. its the hunters responsibility in the end regardless. Yes I've had hunters shoot without me saying ok. We knew what it was etc... that it was legal, ,range and such and it was not a human but still he never said he was going to shoot and I"d have appreciated that.

But again the person that pulls the trigger, orange or not, told to shoot or not, is the person responsible

Any other way, one could actually put the blame on the gun then instead too......

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....