Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by pete53
"another trial "> i was talking about a new trial ? that he may get off yet ? the Liberal Colorado rule / law that bowhunters can wear camo during a gun / orange wear season law might be enough that he may get off in a new trial " another new trial ". if he broke the law he is a criminal otherwise he goes free ,which he could still go free with again a new trail. also if he gets a felony he is a criminal .

LOL, you crack me up pete, you've got it exactly backwards. The law, or rather lack of a law that forces bowhunters to wear blaze orange is anything but liberal. In fact it's the opposite because it gives bowhunters the choice of whether to wear orange or not. In this case, the law is what it is because that's how Colorado bowhunters want it. I know it's outrageous, the audacity of Colorado bowhunters wanting a choice when people from Minnesota don't want them to have one.

The conservative position is to give people a choice, the liberal position is to mandate safeguards "for your own protection."

But let me ask you a question. Your comments imply that in this case, you think that the bowhunter not wearing orange is a valid defense for the muzzleloader who shot him. Is that really what you think?

your problem from the beginning, i had posted how this trial will end up more accurate than you did and this trial could go to another trial yet ? the orange /camo thing is wrong but the shooter who could get a Felony yet , which makes him a criminal . it is a valid point by lawyers in court the orange/camo thing but the muzzle loader hunter still should have first identified what he was aiming at . who knows maybe he was smoking legal liberal Colorado pot before he shot ? >>> get over it you have been wrong since the beginning of all these posts go smoke some more liberal Colorado pot , being wrong and always posting negative comments makes you look foolish man up !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman