Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by OldHat

Oh no, I do you one better ... I say enforce a no fly zone and call Putin's bluff. What say you?

So you’re ready to start WWIII (no fly zones involve US planes shooting down Russian ones) because the media got you all frothed up for the good ole days of the Cold War? Seriously?

Again go over there and kick Russian ass as an internationalist for the Ukrainians. I’d genuinely not tongue-in-cheek respect that.

But don’t involve my kids in a profit making venture for the military industrial complex wherein we guard Biden’s I’ll gotten gains.

I lost track so forgive me, but just out of curiosity, how many COVID shots have you had? Serious question.

Oh so I guess the fact that Russia has nukes does mean what Russia DOES IS OUR PROBLEM after all. The fact that Russia has Nukes already endangers your kids. I know. I get it. The world is scary. I wish we still lived in Kansas too, but we don"t live in Kansas anymore toto.

Let me make it simple. If Putin will use nukes to stop us from shooting down some of his planes than what in the world makes you think he would not use nukes for almost anything. If he is willing to let Moscow be obliterated and all of Russia because we shot some planes down in Ukraine what makes you thing he would not use nukes preemptively.

Putin is bluffing.